Sunday, January 16, 2011

Top South India Travel Points

These are top & popular south Indian Travel destinations for travellers to this part of India. I've just complied this list. As I add more posts, I'll keep updating this page with interesting travel points to stamp your visit.

If you have other suggestions, please add a comment. I'll include your detination. Apart from the top destination points, I'll have seperate post for untapped points or unorthodox detination points.

Kerala Travel Points:

Trivandrum Top Tourist Attractions
Kovalam
Poovar
Veli Lagoon - Boat Ride, Rock Garden & sculptures
Akulam Lagoon - Another part of Veli Lagoon
Shangumugham - Beach View - Best time to visit at evenign or early morning
Napier Museum - 150 year old museum
Art Gallery - Collection of painting by Ravi Varma
Zoo -
Kanakakunnu Palace
Kowdiar Palace
State Central Library
Padbanabha Temple - 500 year old temple. Non Hindus are not allowed inside the inner sanctum.

Since this list goes too long, I've kept seperate travel point post for each Tamilnadu, Karnataka. I've also put the list of remote or adventuresome avtivittes in another blog post.

No comments:

Post a Comment