Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Green Green Paddy Turf


Another beautiful view while crossing this large expanse of paddy fields. Allepy the bread basket of Kerala, still has big acreages on paddy cultivation.

These pictures pulls me closer to my childhood memories, when I used to walk across these paddy fields, fishing, playing in water. Well, those are old cherished memories that still linger. Sometimes, I wish I can still get a chance to walk across these young green paddy fields.

Do you have such a longing? Do you like to explore these little joys while on a tour in Kerala. If you have, but don't know how to reach there, get help from our tour guides. Get into freedom, get into the open spaces, enjoy the little moments of your travel, touching the water and sludge in every paddy field.

Contact me for free suggestion or for guided tour for Kerala.

No comments:

Post a Comment