Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Places to see in Trivandrum

Trivandrum is my home town. There's always something that pulls to my land, land of my ancestors. All my traits, my uniqueness come from the land of seven hills.

To talk of Trivandrum( Thiruvanthapuram ), I've to talk of glossy side and the dark side. First let me take to the highs of this small town. This place is mostly settled by Government officials, clerks, bureaucrats, and politicians. Apart from Government job, IT jobs are coming in droves from outsourcing firms. Courtesy, one of the oldest outsourcing hub, Technopark.

As a traveller what all can you see around:

Napier Museum & Zoo
Kanakakunnu Palace
Kowdiar Palace
Government Secretariat
Padmanabhaswamy Temple
Methan mani


Kovalam Beach
Poovar Resort
Veli Lagoon
Sanghumugham Beach
Ponmudi hills

This list is not complete. As I recollect more places, I'll add. So, pls keep visiting this page.

Thank you
JCB

No comments:

Post a Comment